Sustainable Neighborhoods Program
Your neighborhood. Your ideas. Your home.
Goals and Target Areas
Applewood Archived Forms
Belmar Archived Forms
Eiber Archived Forms
Green Mountain Archived Forms
Lake Lochwood Village
Lake Lochwood Village Archived Forms
Morse Park Archived Forms
Morse Park Energy Project
South of 6th
South of 6th Archived Forms
Southern Gables Archived Forms
Weir Gulch Gardens
Compost Buddies Program
Bee Safe Neighborhoods
Greater Park Hill
Green Valley Ranch
La Alma-Lincoln Park
North City Park
Proposal and Credit Entry
Start a Project or Activity
Submit for Credit
Create or Update Outreach Plan
2022 Sustainable Neighborhood Leadership Retreat
Please join us for the 2022 Sustainable Neighborhood Leadership Retreat on Saturday, September 10th, 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
at the Wheat Ridge Rec Center at 4005 Kipling St.
Registration is open now,
9:00-9:15 a.m. Check-in and breakfast
9:15-9:30 a.m. Ice breaker/welcome
9:30-10:30 a.m. Keynote address: Policy and Legislative Changes Related to Sustainability in Colorado
10:30-10:45 a.m. Break
10:45 a.m.-noon Breakout session #1: Choose either Community-Based Social Marketing or Equitable Engagement Strategies
Noon-1:30 p.m. Lunch
1:30-2:45 p.m. Breakout session #2: Choose either Recruiting, Retaining, and Engaging Leaders or Engaging Youth in Your Sustainable Neighborhood
2:45-3:00 p.m. Break
3:00-4:15 p.m. Sustainable Neighborhood Network feedback and brainstorming session
4:15-4:30 p.m. Break
4:30-6:30 p.m. Reception and social hour
A few notes:
- Childcare will be available- register early to ensure you have a spot if you would like to bring your child/children. (Childcare spots are limited, the last date for childcare registration will be August 19 unless it fills up before that date.)
- Breakfast, lunch and reception appetizers will be provided.
- Leaders from Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, Denver and Ft. Collins Sustainable Neighborhoods will all be there!
- There is no charge to attend -- we provide this as a free resource for neighborhood volunteer leaders.
- Things to bring: a pen/pencil to take notes, your ideas and innovations, curiosity and enthusiasm!
- Dress comfortably. We have access to an outdoor patio and are near a greenbelt.
- We have space for up to 5 people from each Sustainable Neighborhood to attend. If your neighborhood would like to send more than 5 people, talk to your city's coordinator and we can see if we have extra spots from neighborhoods that won't be using all of their spaces.
We're looking forward to seeing you on September 10!
The SN Leadership Retreat Planning Team