Your neighborhood. Your ideas. Your home.
Morse Park Sustainable Neighborhood
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your home’s comfort, reduce utility bills, and reduce your carbon footprint!
The Morse Park Sustainable Neighborhood (MPSN) is organizing an Energy Project aimed at:
- Improving household energy efficiency across the neighborhood; and
- Encouraging residents to explore renewable energy options available to them.
If you complete one or more of the actions below, fill out this form and let us know!
This first set of goals is focused on household energy efficiency. Our goal is to get 10% of our neighbors (that’s 240 households!) to do one or more of the following:
- Sign up for a free virtual Home Energy Squad visit.
- Participate in Xcel’s free refrigerator recycling program.
- Perform a DIY assisted home energy audit using this resource: https://www.energystar.gov/campaign/assessYourHome
- Complete a DIY energy efficiency project.
- Help make your home more efficient by completing any of these 5 quick tips that apply to your household.
- Replace 12 incandescent bulbs with LED bulbs, or all remaining in your home that haven’t been swapped. You can use Xcel’s LED Bulb Finder to find discounted bulbs near you!
- Take Xcel Energy’s Renewables Advisor Questionnaire to find out which renewable energy option is best for your household.
- Other – Share any other actions you’ve taken to improve your homes efficiency!
If you complete one or more of these actions, fill out this form and let us know!